Monday, March 15, 2010

Loving my Photography class!

K so I know this is such a random post but I am in a photography class at school right now and I absolutely love it!! So here are my so randoms.... :) Enjoy!!!!


My adorable Beach cruiser :) Nic has one too!









What I wish candy was :) hahaha

Adorable Annis naturally smile she can't help it...





Yes it is the incredible Davy Crockett and his most loyal side kick Love having these beautiful kids back in good old Utah!

Sench Nic the love of my life!

Ellie is so adorable! She loves dressing up so we had so so much fun these are only a couple of the outfits she put together out of my closet haha









Looks like I'm wearing a turban haha



4 comments:

Holly said...

The Davy Crockett picture is hilarious!

Kensie said...

Love the pics!!! They are so cute. What to go mRS. Photographer

Luana said...

Looks like fun Whitnie.

mom said...

All you need is to come up with a Great name and your ready to start your own business. Nice work Whitnie I'm really impressed.
Love Mom